Our philosophy is simple. At Lake Anna Winery, we strive to
create a wide palette of diverse wines to accommodate an equally
wide range of diverse palates and settings. There is no perfect
wine for all situations, only perfect times for all wines. We
invite you to delve into our cellar, try our offerings and explore
the world through our wine-colored glasses.
And now, you can also purchase our wines online! Order by the bottle or by the case from each of the wine pages, or from our comprehensive listing.
- 2007 Morgan Merlot – blackberry notes and a lengthy finish
- 2008 Bellhaven Cabernet Franc – exuding mocha and ripe berries
- Spotsylvania Claret – smooth with lively acidity
- Totally Red – no red cherries, no spicy berries...
- Énigme – Four red grapes, one red wine
- 2011 Seyval Blanc – crisp and dry quaff
- 2010 Barrel Select Chardonnay – a delightfully balanced
- Totally White – no green apples, no tropical touches...
- Lake Side White – refreshing complement
- Lake Side Sunset – sociable and fun
- Lake Side Red – exotically perfumed
- 2008 Essensual - A sweet, floral, viscous treat
Special offerings of our Spotsylvania Claret feature labels
depicting nearby Civil War battles. We also have our Historic
- Monroe Chardonnay
- Washington Merlot
- Caroline Street White Wine
- Old Town Blush Table Wine
- William Street Red Wine